EXFOLIATE | BRIGHTENING | REPAIR
- It’s a gentle peel which acts by removing the dead skin cells and allowing repair of the skin.
- It’s formulated for Indian skin which suits all skin types.
- It is not by any means a miracle or instant result product. It’s gentle and hence works overtime.
- It’s free of sulphates & parabens. It’s also cruelty free, non-toxic & vegan.
- Net weight: 50Ml
- Consistency: White coloured with lotion like consistency.
- Comes in a brown hard durable plastic bottle with a pump to avoid oxidation of the active ingredients.
- Price: Rs. 850/-
CLAIMS & CHIEF INGREDIENTS:
- 5% Glycolic acid: Immediate Exfoliation
- 5% Lactic Acid: Long Term Exfoliation
- Oats sugar: Hydration & repair
- Glycerin: Hydration
- Lecithin: Hydration
- Pomegranate extracts: Brightening
- Calendula: Calming
- Grapefruit extracts: Brightening
HOW TO USE:
- As the website suggests: For pigmented spots: apply on spots. For tanned or uneven skin: apply every third day for three weeks, every other day for two weeks and every day after that. As a mask: apply a thick layer on the skin. Leave on for 5 minutes and then wipe off.
- I Prefer: cleanse the skin & apply an even layer of the product. Leave overnight. Follow with sunscreen next morning. Repeat every alternate day. (I have acne prone, oily skin.)
- It’s designed for brown skin and suitable for all skin types.
- It’s very gentle on the skin. A great option to begin with, for someone who’s new to chemical peels.
- There is no need to exfoliate or scrub the skin as the ingredients in this product helps with that.
- This product definitely works but on regular long term use.
- With regular use, skin appears to be more even toned and healthy.
- It works well when used as spot treatment for acne. Helps reduce the size & scarring.
- When used overnight as a mask, skin feels very soft in the morning.
- It reduces the melanin synthesis in the skin which is how it helps in it’s brightening. Therefore, effective in removing tan.
- Slight tingling sensation felt on application which is normal.
- Requires sincere & regular application for results.
- It feels slightly sticky post application.
- Makes the skin look oily. Do not recommend it for day use.
- Sunscreen must be applied after the use of this product to avoid damage to the skin.
- The skin may feel dry with use of the product.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- It takes long term use to see results.
- Sunscreen must be applied the next morning as the skin is sensitive.