Helps control blemish for clear skin
- It is a toner curated for troubled and blemished skin.
- It is an astringent which is an Alcohol based product that is beneficial for acne-prone, combination & oily skin.
- It contains naturally originated salicylic acid which exfoliates and removes dead skin cells, keeping the pores clean. This primarily helps prevent acne.
- It also contains naturally fermented alcohol which helps prevent excess oil production leaving the skin feeling fresh.
- Net weight: 200ML
- Consistency & Color: Colourless liquid
- Packaging: Heavy duty durable blue plastic bottle.
- Price: Rs. 990/-
CLAIM AND CHIEF INGREDIENTS:
- Water, Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Torreya Nucif.Era Seed Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract,Orchid Extract, Opuntia Coccinellif.Era Fruit Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract,Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Urea, Betaine, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Octyldodeceth-16, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Abies Sibirica Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Fragrance.
- Presents you with a clear complexion
- Removes impurities left inside pores.
- A toner made from natural Jeju Torreya for treating blemished skin. The outstanding healing effects of the Torreya seed oil help troubled skin.
- Made of 100% Natural essential oil.
HOW TO USE:
I usually prefer using it twice daily. Once in the morning as it helps to unclog the pores (also because I use heavy lotions and oils for the night) and once in the evening to remove the dead skin cells to leave the skin fresh looking.
- It is a very gentle astringent which targets blemished skin.
- I have been using this product for over a week now and I can already see the difference. It was a good bye to an oily T-zone.
- It helps reduce the sebum production, thereby, helps prevent acne.
- It really helped reduce the stubborn blackheads, which was really surprising to me.
- It slightly tingles on application but helps the skin feel rejuvenated.
- It gives a temporary firm skin feeling.
- Helps reduce the size of any active acne.
- I suffer from breakouts caused due gut issues and this astringent totally helps me, in not just keeping the acne at bay, but also in clearing the skin of blemishes.
- I would not recommend this to dry/sensitive/normal skin types.
- It contains Salicylic acid and alcohol which act on the top layers of the skin, thereby, drying out the skin on prolonged use.
- It may make the skin sensitive or red looking over time.
- It contains fragrance which is something I would love to cut off from my skincare. It is also not suggested for people with sensitive skin as it can be irritating.